The Student News Site of East Islip High School

The Broadcaster

The Broadcaster

The Broadcaster

YouTuber TheOdd1sOut Releases New Cartoon on Netflix

Have you ever heard of a YouTuber called James Rallison? If you need clarification, you might’ve heard this other name “TheOdd1out” on YouTube. Not only is he a funny animator, but he just recently made a new Netflix animated comedy called Oddballs. It released on Oct. 7 2022, and has one season with twelve episodes. 

Oddballs is an animated comedy series about a boy named James (voiced by The Odd1sOut), his friend Max, who’s a talking crocodile, and Echo, a food-loving girl, who came from a future where there’s no processed food. Each episode is about them getting into odd situations after James makes a rant about something random, and they have to find a way to fix the problem. The episodes can be set at their school, clubhouse, or James’ house.

I highly recommend this show to people who love comedy. I love the adventures they get into and the comedy. The only thing I don’t like is whenever they animate Max with life like crocodile appearances. This show is odd and eccentric, but funny at the same time.

I would give this show an 8 out 10 rating.

About the Contributor
Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams, Staff Writer
Nicholas Williams is a senior at East Islip High School. He covers reviews, current events and senior year topics for The Broadcaster. He’s also in the Yearbook Club and might make the swim team this year. He likes swimming, reading, watching YouTube and playing video games.